Conveniently access your funds with our VISA debit card!
- May be used only in the United States (Continental United States and Hawaii only), Canada, and Mexico
- Maximum cash/PIN based withdrawal in a 24-hour period (4pm - 4pm Mountain Standard Time) is $500
- $10 charge to order or replace your card (all cards have a three-year expiration date)
- If you are traveling overseas, we offer VISA Travel Cards that may be used outside of North America - ask us how to purchase this convenient product!
Debit Card Lost or Stolen?
If you lose your debit card, or have discovered fraudulent charges on your account, please report it immediately.
During business hours:
- Southwest Colorado Federal Credit Union at 970-247-5204
- Card Member Security at 1-888-241-2440
After hours or weekends:
- Call Card Member Security After Hours at 1-888-241-2510
If you are calling from outside the United States, please call 1-909-941-1398.
Are You Traveling with your Debit Card?
If you are traveling and plan to use your Debit Card while you´re away, please let us know when and where you´re going along with your cell phone number. We will pass that information along to the Card Member Security company, so you can avoid any unwanted security blocks on your card.
Deposits at Automated Teller Machines and Funds Availability
We urge our members who are depositing to their Southwest Colorado Federal Credit Union account through the ATM at 15 Bodo Drive to utilize our Night Drop instead (located in the first drive up lane). Generally, funds will be available the next business day.
Funds from any deposits made at ATMs we do not own or operate will not be available until the fifth business day after the day of your deposit.
Funds from any deposits made at the ATM we own and operate will be available on the second business day after the day of the deposit, with the exception of U.S. Treasury checks made payable to you which will be available on the first business day after the day of the deposit. Also, the first $200 of a deposit will be available on the first business day after the day of the deposit. Checks drawn on Southwest Colorado Federal Credit Union will be available on the first business day after the day of the deposit if the deposit is made at the ATM we own and operate. All ATMs we own or operate are identified as our machines. The only ATM we own or operate is located at 15 Bodo Drive, Durango, CO 81303.