Right where you belong!
There is a difference between a Credit Union and a bank! Credit Unions and banks are about as different as apples and oranges!!!
The Credit Union Difference: Not for Profit, Not for Charity, But for Service.
- Credit Union members are the owners.
- You vote for the Board of Directors.
- Credit Union Board and Committee Members are Volunteers.
- The Credit Union Mission : To Improve Lives.
- Credit Union earnings are returned to our members!
- We do not issue stock or pay dividends to outside stockholders.
- Our earnings are returned to our members in the form of lower loan rates, higher dividend rates on deposits, and lower fees.
- We provide full financial services to our membership.
- We support and work with other Credit Unions as peers, not as competitors.
- This Credit Union was established in 1958 right here in Southwest Colorado.
- We know our members. We know you!!
- Membership is open to any persons who live, work, worship, attend school, or own businesses and other legal entities within the surrounding five counties of Southwest Colorado (Archuleta, Dolores, La Plata, Montezuma and San Juan). Immediate family members are also eligible to join but do not have to meet the above requirement, as long as they join the Credit Union through your membership.